Whether you are remodeling, building a new home or refinancing, the process can be confusing. We understand. That’s why ABC Capital Bank’s Mortgage Home Loans are designed to effectively respond to the great need of housing loans in Uganda. Our mortgage bankers will work with you to determine the solution that’s right for you.
- Lot Loan: For the purchase of bare ground to be used for the building of a residential home in the near future.
- ConstructionUsed to provide interim construction financing for the borrower prior to establishing permanent financing terms.
- Conventional Fixed-rate Loan: Most common mortgage option for the purchase or refinance of a one- to four-unit residential dwelling; rate is fixed for the life of the loan.
- Adjustable-rate Loan: Used for the purchase or refinance of a one- to four-unit residential dwelling; rate can adjust upward or downward during the life of the loan but the start rate is generally below that of 30-year fixed rates.
- Bridge/Swing Loan: A second mortgage collateralized by the borrower’s present home. These loans allow borrowers to use the equity in their current home to facilitate the purchase of a new home.